Saturday, June 2, 2012

Recycled Tag with Flowers



This is my tag for the challenge at Studio L3's, Compendium of Curiosities Vol 2,  challenge #8.  To play along follow the technique on page 62 of Compendium of Curiosities, Volume II, you can purchase your copy HERE

My tag has 3 layers, the top layer is repurposed/recycled packaging, dry embossed, the butterflies & flowers are also re purposed/recycled, a little thinner material I was able to punch.  The flowers & butterflies were colored with alcohol inks, I have matching red fingers. 


My 2nd layer is sponged, 3rd is black linen cs.

6 comments:

EmeralDQueen said...

I like what you did, very nice. Loving the flowers and the butterflies :)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, that's a fantastic nature themed tag. Great take on this challenge.

Sue uk said...

Love the different layers on the tag, fab

Carrie said...

Love it and I am still chuckling over the matching red fingers. LOL

Marianne H said...

So nice, love the layers and that i have used more the one recycled thing. Have a nice day!

Marianne H said...

So nice, love the layers and that i have used more the one recycled thing. Have a nice day!

Blog Archive