Friday, February 7, 2014

Violet

I was told you get the best pictures with natural light, I hope this is true as I've been going out on my deck in 15 degree cold to take my pictures.  Then the dogs (3) decide they too want to come, they don't rush and they don't worry about me standing in my Tshirt waiting for them freezing, the little darlings.  Yesterday was the coldest day in over 66 years but at least it was sunny, dry, no snow so I'm not complaining.

This is Violet one of Lacy Sunshine's Flower Pot Pretties, she was generously given to me by Heather Valentin to enter into the in the Lacy Sunshine Facebook challenge as well as post her to the Lacy Sunshine Gang FB page and my blog.

I've colored her with my Copics, layered her face as I messed up on the first one, guess this is what's called "double faced" :).  Next I added Glossy Accents, glitter in some spots, punched the butterflies with my MS punch from cs I colored on my gel plate, a few gems and pearls and there she be.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

She sure is pretty, Lucky you.:)

Blog Archive