Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Driver's Ed by Stichy Bear Digi Outlet

This is my DT card for the new challenge at Crafting for all Seasons and this week is Monochrome.  I hope you'll come over and share your creations with us.

Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet is our host for this challenge and they have over 4,500 images from various artists to choose from.  You will also find digi papers and paper packs.  I chose Driver's ED to use on my card, who could resist that and she's driving my favorite car face.



4 comments:

Carol said...

A fab fun card Barb....looks like someone mooning on your backing paper lol. Carol x

Bianca said...

Hi Barb,
what a lovely and funny card! I love it. xx Bianca

Dawn said...

Brilliant card Barb! I love that image & the colours you've used!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Carrie said...

Oh this is too cool, gotta have this digi.

Blog Archive