Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Brads, Buttons and Bows

This is my DT card for the new Crafty Creations Challenge and this time it is:  Brad, Buttons and Bows. Our generous sponsor for this challenge is:  A Creative Need Digital Art Stamps where you'll find a wonderful collection of images and papers to choose from. 

I'm using 3 of their images on this card, the glass holding the pencils sitting on the paper, stack of envelopes and the bow.  The dragonfly  is a brad as well as the 3 I've glued on the written paper, the bow is paper, the buttons are the little heart shaped ones, coloring was done using my Copics.

I hope you'll come join us and share your creations with us, we all enjoy visiting your blogs and gaining more inspiration along the way.

Challenges:
Creative Card Crew:  Bows
Creative Fingers:  ATG
Divas by Design:  ATG
My Time to  Craft: Hobbies (Writing)
Penny's Paper Challenge:  ATG
Simon Says:  ATG
Clear it Out:  Use Orange Stash,(buttons and 2 old digis)

6 comments:

Planetsusie said...

This is so pretty Barb - I love the background and the brad. Unfortunately the theme for our OSAAT challenge this fortnight is Anything Goes with Butterfly and I am so sorry to have to tell you that your card does not match our theme. I do hope you will enter future challenges.

Thank you so much for showing us this gorgeous card, lots of luck with future entries.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

jenn shurkus said...

i love the repetitive elements with the script on this card :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

Lynn's Place said...

Thanks for stopping by CIO challenge blog... your project is awesome...hope you come and play again <((><

Karen Letchworth said...

This is beautiful, Barb. You are very creative and talented. I enjoy your blog very much. I would love to have you stop by and say hello on my blog. Have a blessed week!
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card, love image and all embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

Teresa said...

Love your beautiful card. Thanks for sharing at Creative Fingers, good luck and hope to see you again xx

Blog Archive