Sunday, October 26, 2014

Harry Boos Christmas Tree

Lacy Sunshine



 
Good morning I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  Today is the start of a new challenge at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog.  The theme is Feature a Hat and I really like this little fellow so I chose to use him for my DT card  Harry Boo's Christmas Tree and he's wearing a cool hat, well, I think so.

 He is just one of the charming characters amongst many you can find in  a digital image or rubber  at the Lacy Sunshine A Crafter's Candy Shoppe.


I hope you will come join the challenge sharing your creations with us.  The members of the DT enjoy visiting your blogs and gaining inspiration along the way.

Challenges: 
Creative Fingers:  ATG
Creative Corners:  ATG
Eclectic Ellapu: Flowers or Texture
Sister Act:  ATG
Sparkle N Sprinkle:  Glitter (in the snow and flakes), Flocking (his hat)
The Paper Girls:  ATG
Without Words:   CAS
As You Like It:  Cute or Elegant and Why
CUTE - love working with all the cute images and it makes me smile and hopefully others as well.





3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yep, I'm with you on the cute Barb and this little guy is most certainly cute!! Thanks for joining in at AYLI and Good Luck!! Sarah

Elizabeth Hart said...

So cute and love that tiny Christmas tree. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Teresa said...

Love your beautiful card. Thanks for sharing at Creative Fingers, good luck and hope to see you again xx

Blog Archive